Manav Rachna Educational Institutions (MREI) founded in 1997, has grown to become one of the best educational entities in the country and is recognized for excellence in professional education and research. A brainchild of the Founder Visionary Dr O.P. Bhalla, a renowned educationist and philanthropist, MREI now encompasses a group of the many vibrant, world class institutions. The Institutions and the programs offered by them are given in succeeding paragraphs.
Manav Rachna International University (MRIU), a NAAC accredited ‘A’ grade university, is a continuum of excellence from the Career Institute of Technology and Management (CITM), and was granted ‘Deemed-to be-University’ Status under section 3 of the UGC Act 1956, as Manav Rachna International University, a visible symbol of knowledge & experience providing high quality education in the fields of Engineering & Technology, Health & Applied Sciences, Management, Computer Applications, Hotel Management, International Programmes, Commerce, Humanities, Media, Architecture, Design and many more.
B. Tech (4 year): Aeronautical Engg. Automobile Engg, Civil Engg. Computer Science and Engg., Computer Science & Engg. with specialization in Cloud Computing, Business Analytics & Optimization, IT Infrastructure Management, Cyber Security & Forensics, Mainframe Technology, Open Source & Open Standards, Graphics and Gaming Technology all in association with IBM, Electronics & Communication Engg, Electrical & Electronics Engg., B.Tech-Electrical Engg. with specialization in Power Electronics in association with Su-Kam, Mechanical Engg., Mechanical Engg. (Industry Integrated) in association with JBM, Biotechnology.
B. Tech-Lateral Entry (3 year): Aeronautical Engg. Automobile Engg, Civil Engg., Computer Science and Engg., Computer Science & Engg. with specialization in Cloud Computing, Business Analytics & Optimization, IT Infrastructure Management, Cyber Security & Forensics all in association with IBM , Electronics & Communication Engg., Electrical & Electronics Engg., Mechanical Engg. Mechanical Engg. (Industry Integrated) in association with JBM, Biotechnology
M. Tech Programmes (2 year): Automotive Engineering with specialization in Design, Biotechnology, Mechanical Engg. with specialization in Industrial Engg., Electronics and Communication Engg. with specialization in Communication Systems/ VLSI Design & Embedded Systems, Computer Engineering with specialization in Computer Networking, Electrical Engg. with specialization in Power Systems and Electrical Drives, Civil Engg with specialization in Structural Engineering/ Transportation Engineering/ Construction Management,Data Analytics.
M.Sc. Biotechnology, Energy & Environment, Mathematics and Computational Science (2 year).
• B.Tech – Computer Science & Engg. with specialization in Cloud Computing, Business Analytics & Optimization, IT Infrastructure Management, Cyber Security & Forensics, Mainframe Technology, Open Source & Open Standards, Graphics and Gaming Technology all in association with IBM a well known multi-national conglomerate having a turnover of more than US$ 100 billion and worldwide business in computer hardware/ software, IT services and consulting. IBM has developed specialized modules in the above mentioned and other domain areas in consultation with IT industry to enhance employability skills of Engineering/ Management Graduates. These include Learning Management System, Student Project, Expert Lectures from Corporate, visits to software development and testing centers etc. FET students enrolled in these programmes shall be extensively exposed to professional environment and industrial experience under the mentorship of academic and IT Industry experts. IBM shall also issue certificates for various modules after successful completion in addition to MRIU Degree.
• B.Tech Electrical Engg with specialization in Power Electronis in association with Su-Kam, India’s largest power solutions Company which has presence in 90 countries worldwide. Su-Kam shall facilitate opportunities for students for industrial visits, industry integrated projects and six months internship.
• B.Tech – Mech Engg. (Industry Integrated Programme) is jointly offered with JBM Group of Industries in which academic delivery shall also be made by Industry Experts in 3rd and 4th year. Programme includes 6 months structured industrial training in selected industries and assured placement in specified industries with minimum package of Rs. 3 Lac per annum subject to fulfillment of certain conditions. Letter of Intent in this regard is issued at the time of admission.
• Other student exchange/ internships are also available for students.
• Master of Business Administration with Dual Specialization-Finance (in collaboration with KPMG), Media Management, Marketing, Human Resource, International Business (in collaboration with Edinburgh Napier University), Business Analytics (in collaboration with IBM), Information Technology, Education System Management, Retail Management, Real Estate Management, Event Management, Energy Management, Sustainable Development, Disaster Management, Agri-Business Management, Sports Management, NGO Management & Operations, Societal & Community Service Management
• MBA – Health Care Management in collaboration with Fortis (2 Year)
• Master of Arts – Applied Psychology (2 Year) with specialization in Clinical, Counseling, Industrial and Organizational, Educational, Health, Sports, Psychological Assessment and Psychometric Testing, Personality Assessment, Social, Cognitive & Perceptual, Community, Consumer, Developmental, Engineering, Environmental, Evolutionary, Experimental, Forensic & Criminal, Neuropsychology, Rehabilitation & School Psychology
• Bachelor of Arts – Applied Psychology (3 Year)
• B.Sc.- Hospitality and Hotel Administration(3 Year)
1. Bachelor of Physiotherapy (41/2 Year)
2. Bachelor of Science – Nutrition & Dietetics (3 Year)
3. Master of Physiotherapy (2 Year) (Musculoskeletal, Neuro, Cardio Pulmonary, Sports)
4. Master of Science – Nutrition & Dietetics (2 Year)
1. Bachelor of Computer Applications (BCA) (3 Year)
2. Bachelor of Science – Information Technology (3 Year) *
3. Master of Computer Applications (MCA) (3 Year)
4. Master in Computer Applications (MCA) – Lateral Entry (2 Year)
NOTE: *AUCKLAND INSTITUTE OF STUDIES (AIS) Auckland, New Zealand is a unique tertiary institution providing UG and PG level Programmes. It also provides the largest MBA programme in New Zealand. AIS has partnered with MRIU to support the delivery of NZQA-accredited Programmes in Information Technology within the B.Sc.- IT degree.
1. BA- Journalism and Mass Communication (3 Year)
2. MA- Journalism and Mass Communication (2 Year)Bachelor of Arts (Hons.) – English (3 Year)
3. Master of Arts – English (2 Year)
NOTES: FMeH has an MOU with NDTV Worldwide: The Broadcast Media Consultants have been conducting workshops on various aspects of broadcast journalism for both the programmes of B.A. and M.A- Journalism and Mass Communication. These will be keeping in view the current technology trends, innovations in journalism and up-to-date workflows for news television. They shall comprise reporting, anchoring, breaking news, news production and the role of a producer, different departments of a news channel, writing for television news, the newsroom scenario, operations-live PCR / camera/ editing /technical overview of modern television newsrooms and Digital Media.
1. Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA) General (3 Year)
2. Bachelor of Business Administration (Global) International Business (3 Year)
3. Bachelor of Arts (Hons.)- Economics (3 Year)
4. Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA) Banking (3 Year) (Assured placement in banks after successful completion and subject to fulfilling the minimum benchmarks. NIIT experts shall deliver academic content related to banking and outsourcing fundamentals)
5. Bachelor of Commerce (Hons.) -Industry Integrated (3 Year)
6. Bachelor of Commerce (Hons.) (3 Year)
7. M.Com (2 Year)
1. Bachelor of Architecture (B.ARCH) (5 Year)
2. Bachelor of Science- Interior Design (3 Year)
3. Master of Science – Interior Design (2 Year)
4. B.Arch is approved by Council of Architecture. MRIU is an approved NATA Centre.
Besides Undergraduate and Postgraduate Programmes as mentioned, all Faculties offer Doctoral Programmes leading to Ph.D. Degree.
Erstwhile Manav Rachna College of Engineering established in 2004 accredited by ‘National Assessment and Accreditation Council’ as ‘A’ Grade Institution, and also accredited by the National Board of Accreditation Approved by AICTE and Directorate of Technical Education, Govt. of Haryana, Affiliated to MDU, Rohtak, now Manav Rachna University vide Haryana Act 26 of 2014 of the Haryana Private Universities (Short Title Amendment) Act 2014.
1. B.Tech. (4 year): Computer Science and Engineering*, Mechanical Engineering, Electronics & Communication Engineering and Information Technology*( *In association with iCarnegie, a subsidiary of Carnegie Mellon University, Pittsburgh USA in the form of inclusion of the Software Development programme (SGP) in B.Tech CSE and B.Tech IT curricula.)
2. B.Tech. Lateral Entry (3 year): Computer Science and Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Electronics & Communication Engineering and Information Technology
3. M.Tech. (2 year): Computer Engineering, Electronics & Communication Engineering and Mechanical Engineering
4. B.Sc. (Hons.) (3 year): Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics
5. M.Sc. (2 year): Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics
6. BBA (Health Care Management) (3 year) in association with Cygnus Hospitals.
7. BBA (Accounts & Finance) (3 year)
8. BBA (Entrepreneurship & Family Business)** (3 year)
9. Master of Business Administration (Executive) Dual Specialization (2 year – weekend Programme-Sat & Sun)
Note: Option to study and complete one year for award of PGDBA (Post Graduate Diploma in Business Administration) and complete MBA within next three years
10. Master of Business Administration in Real Estate (2 years) with specialization in: Real Estate, Infrastructure and Land Management, Construction Management
In association with Royal Agricultural University (RAU), UK, a RICS (Royal Institute of certified surveyors), UK, Certified Programme.
11. Master of Business Administration in Sports & Events Management (2 year)
12. Master of Business Administration in Negotiation & Diplomacy Skills (2 year)
13. Master of Business Administration in Entrepreneurship & Family Business** (2 year) **In association with UpGrad (Online Higher Education Platform) as Knowledge Partner. UpGrad is an Online higher education platform providing rigorous industry relevant programs for professionals in an engaging learning environment. It empowers individuals to reach their full professional potential in the most engaging learning environment by collaborating with academia and corporates to create state-of-art online programmes focused on new age skill sets for working professionals.
14. B.Ed.*** (2 year)
15. Integrated B.A, B.Ed.*** (4 Year)
16. Integrated B.Sc. B.Ed.*** (4 Year)
Note: NCTE Approval is in progress.
Ph.D Engineering, Management & Applied Sciences.
Manav Rachna Dental College (MRDC) established in 2006 is a NAAC Accredited ‘A’ grade institution, making it the first Dental College in Haryana to achieve this distinction. MRDC is recognized for BDS Degree and for MDS Degree by Ministry of Health & Family Welfare, Govt. of India and Dental Council of India and is affiliated to Pt. B. D. Sharma University of Health Sciences, Rohtak.
The primary aim of this College is to produce competent dentists, specialists, & super specialists.
It has endeavoured to create all facilities conducive to learning and furtherance of knowledge by contribution towards national health care delivery system, providing efficient and expert medical services through the associated hospitals. Besides, the College has incessantly been organizing a large number of conferences/ symposia/ colloquia to foster research & community dental health awareness.
The College offers the following programmes:
Oral Medicine & Radiology, Oral Pathology & Microbiology, Prosthodontics and Preventive Dentistry, Pedodontics and Preventive Dentistry, Orthodontics & Dentofacial Orthopedics, Periodontology, Conservative Dentistry & Endodontics
In the school education arena, MRIS has expanded to a network of seven schools across Faridabad, Gurugram (Gurgaon), Noida & Ludhiana. MRIS provide an educational experience that promotes innovation, creativity, global perspectives, and critical thinking. Students are able to explore and learn beyond the classroom with academic excellence and achievement, world-class sports infrastructure, a vibrant community, leadership and service opportunities. The schools are dedicated to inspiring each student, the pursuit of knowledge, the love of wisdom, an appreciation for beauty, and the development of strong character, orchestrating a holistic educational journey. MRIS schools are affiliated to CBSE, with accreditation from AdvancED, USA and academic collaboration with Paragon, USA, iCarnegie, USA and International Primary curriculum (IPCTM, UK). Paragon is a humanities based online curriculum based on world history, geography, arts, literature and culture from ancient to the modern world. iCarnegie is a subsidiary of Carnegie Mellon University and MRIS offer a Robotics and Gaming based curriculum. The schools have consistently attained high rankings in surveys by various organizations. MRIS students have achieved award winning participation in prestigious international/ national project competitions, winning awards and laurels galore.
Kunskapsskolan is a joint venture between Kunskapsskolan, Sweden and Manav Rachna Educational Institutions with a “Glocal” curriculum based on CBSE as well as IGCSE. It is part of a global network of schools in Sweden, UK and USA, with personalised learning at its core. Kunskapsskolan has two operational schools in Gurugram (Gurgaon), named Kunskapsskolan Gurugram (Gurgaon) and Kunskapsskolan International. A new school has recently been opened in Lucknow and a fourth school is scheduled to come up in Bengaluru.